Dawn is the epitome of full real estate service. She has a unique talent for helping her clients find, identify, and create spaces and places that are perfect for them and feel just right. As a veteran of the real estate process, Dawn embodies integrity and hard work, and is never afraid to roll up her sleeves. Her determination, loyalty, realistic approach and admirable work ethic are shown in every situation that her clients may face. With each real estate transaction, she understands and shows creative service with every detail.
Dawn maintains a network of contractors, architects, designers, stagers, landscapers, and painters, to help both buyers and sellers create the perfect space for them. She understands both how homes should function and how to align her client’s budgets to reach their dreams. She is the real estate resource for all your home needs.
Dawn is deeply invested to each property because she puts forth her personal best, since each transaction is the beginning of a new chapter of her clients’ lives.
She knows the real estate process from the ground up. From showing open homes, managing transaction coordination, marketing direction, and listing management, she supports clients by guiding them through every step. It’s even important for her to work with her clients in simply holding space for a moment, and then work through emotional times that may occur during a sale.
“Hard work pays off” is the mantra that Dawn learned at an early age. Her hard work philosophy extends not only to real estate, but also her yoga practice. Focusing on her yamas and niyamas daily, Dawn is a true yogi at heart. Graduating and deepening her practice at Yoga to the People, she loves to share her practice with others. She can be found in the wee hours of the morning running an all women tactile fitness camp or late at night teaching Yoga helping others to find their strength and ultimately center.
Disciplined and laser-focused, skills she developed as a collegiate championship athlete, Dawn uses that hard work and team centered approach to reach her goals. She knows that no one person can truly reach their goals alone. Let Dawn, the McGuire management team of industry and marketing experts work for you on your next transaction. Rely on McGuire’s 95 years of experience and top quality of service.
- Proud Mom to two amazing kids in middle and elementary school
- Native San Franciscan. Attended Jean Parker Elementary School, Horace Mann Middle School, International Studies Academy High School, and College of Marin
- I love good coffee, eating at local spots (La Taqueria), supporting a good cause, working out, practicing and teaching yoga, dancing, learning to surf, and spending time with my family
- Community volunteer work in Brisbane’s community park, skate park and new library
- Serves on the boards of the Friends of Brisbane Library as Co-President, Brisbane Dance Workshop and “The MOB” Mothers of Brisbane
- Coachs elementary school-level basketball grades 2nd - 5th grade
- Volunteer and supporter of “Facing History and Ourselves”, Emerge C.A., Glide Memorial volunteer and volunteers with her kids at the SFFD Toy Drive year around (thanks to her daughter)