Rent: $20,000 (with 1 Year Lease)
$18,000 (with 2 Year Lease)
Bed/Bath: 6bd / 5.5ba / 2-Car Pkg
Type: Single Family Home-Unfurnished
Exceptional Pacific Heights Home with Amazing Views of the Golden Gate Bridge, the Bay, Alcatraz, & Marin Headlands
This grand scale view home is filled with light, and boasts phenomenal period detail, an excellent floor plan and sits on a premiere Pacific Heights block. There are fantastic views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Bay, Alcatraz Island, Coit Tower, Transamerica Pyramid, Marin Headlands and the City from many rooms.
The exceptional architectural detailing featured throughout includes beamed ceilings, bay double thermo paned windows, large picture windows, leaded glass windows, French paned doors, dentil and crown moldings, columned walls, wainscotting, hardwood and parquet floors and skylights.
This home offers wonderful indoor/outdoor living with access to a large deck and garden through French doors from both the formal living room and remodeled eat-in kitchen. One can also access another spacious view deck from the large home office.
Walking distance to prestigious schools, transportation and Union Street shopping District. Walk Score of 90!
- 6 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms
- Au pair quarters
- Formal entry
- Excellent floor plan, and high ceilings
- Recessed lighting
- Crystal chandeliers
- 3 gas burning fireplaces
- Formal living room with wood-burning fireplace
- Formal dining room with vaulted ceilings
- Remodeled eat-in kitchen with breakfast area
- Master bedroom with huge walk-in closet, and amazing city views from four large windows
- Family room/media room with expansive views and surround sound
- Home office
- Laundry room
- Amazing storage
- 2 spacious walk-out decks
- Front patio with Bay view
- Front landscaped garden with sprinklers
- Landscaped rear garden with mature trees, planter boxes, lush greenery and irrigation system
- 2 car side-by-side garage
- Wired for sound in many rooms, cable ready, Nest thermostats, security system, and Siedle intercom system
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
More About Pacific Heights
Boasting some of the most exclusive real estate in the San Francisco Bay Area, Pacific Heights ranks as one of the City’s desirable neighborhoods.
And it’s not hard to see why.
Here, you’ll find block after block of head-turning, turn-of-the-century homes (such as the Haas-Lilienthal House, Spreckels Mansion, and Bourn Mansion, to name a few) and world-famous views of the San Francisco Bay and Golden Gate Bridge.
First colonized by the nouveau riche of the late 1800s when the construction of a new cable-car line made the area accessible, today, Pacific Heights represents the perfect bringing together of established families and those who have more recently found their fortune.
In a Word
When it comes to Pacific Heights, stately historic homes, manicured lawns, and postcard-perfect views are just the tip of the iceberg. Also on hand are fine dining and entertainment, shopping, and plenty of exercise opportunities, including:
- Explore a wide array of cuisines including Fresca, SPQR, Pizzeria Delfina, , The Elite Cafe, and Jackson Fillmore Trattoria.
- Stay entertained at the Fillmore Jazz Festival, Clay Theatre, or the infamous concert venue, The Fillmore.
- Grab a workout at Alta Plaza Park, Lafayette Park, or the steps at Broadway and Lyon Streets.
With its chic boutiques, upscale restaurants, and kick-back cafés with plenty of people-watching opportunities, most of the activity in Pacific Heights can be found in the Fillmore District.
Why Pacific Heights?
Living in Pacific Heights may mean that you’ve arrived, but for those looking to experience some of the finest that San Francisco has to offer, Pacific Heights is one of the best places to come home to.