Off Market, Not On MLS! Light and bright 2-level loft at the exclusive Vue 46, a unique 80 unit complex. Well appointed finishes compliment the soaring ceilings and views to Downtown Oakland, and East Bay Hills.
Close to all transportation, Bart, all major freeways, Bay Bridge. Free Emeryville shuttle.
- Approximately 1760 sq ft
- South-east facing end unit
- 2 level loft
- 1st level: Entry foyer with large walk-in coat closet, 1 full bathroom, 1 bedroom
- From hallway step into soaring ceilings with gourmet kitchen, dining flex area, living room leading onto sunny south-east facing deck
- 2nd Level offers large flex area with in-unit upgraded washer/dryer, master suite with walk-in closet
- 2 interior parking spaces
- HOA: $451/month
- Gated secure building
- Very close to fwy, Bart, Bridge, Temescal/Berkeley
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
More About Emeryville
Sandwiched between Oakland and Berkeley sits the widely transformed City of Emeryville. Once coined the “rottenest city on the Pacific Coast” in 1927 by former Chief Justice Earl Warren, for a while, with its abundance of speakeasies and racetracks, Emeryville was an industrial wasteland of lawless entertainment that lived up to its name.
Today, Emeryville shows few signs of its risqué past and has become the place for homeowners who appreciate its hip and eco-friendly metropolis vibe.
In a Word
Although Emeryville shed its rebel reputation long ago, the town’s historic speakeasy buildings and bayside setting are favorites of the out-and-about set. Here, you’ll find:
- Restaurants like Rudy’s Can’t Fail Cafe and Townhouse Bar & Grill satisfy adventurous diners with classic American cuisine and historic tales.
- The famous Oaks Card Club, a favorite amongst local gamblers. Don’t worry too much about the hand you were dealt, as fans of the Club suggest cashing in on the joint’s hot pastrami sandwiches instead.
- Droves of walkers, joggers, bikers, and boaters who come together at the Emeryville Marina to enjoy views of Angel Island, Alcatraz, and the bay’s three renowned bridges.
Urban, hip, and riding a wave of reinvention, approximately 90 percent of those living in Emeryville reside in new, spacious lofts and condominium complexes.
For those who seek variety, Emeryville housing plays to the preferences of many. From the sharp lines of modern style to elegant luxury, Emeryville makes for an exciting and vibrant place to call home.