In such a busy world today, we often forget to laugh as children do. Coming home to a nice cup of tea, eating fruit off your tree and stopping to smell the soft scent of lavender is what 637 San Bruno Avenue holds for you! With the holidays just around the corner, nestle in and fall in love with this charmingly quirky and wonderful community. Find your balance and make this house your Home!
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Eat-in kitchen with gas range
- Shower over tub
- Newly painted exterior & interior
- Floors: Hardwood, tile, bedrooms are carpet
- Plenty of storage areas
- Newly landscaped yard
- New and upgraded fencing with option to lock
- Spacious wood deck
- Attached garage parking/street parking
- Large work bench located in garage
- Washer/dryer included in garage
- Storage in basement
- Hill views
- Trees: Orange, plums, almonds, mint, sage, lavender, roses...
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants, library, outdoor public pool, parks, hiking trails, basketball courts, skatepark and much more!
- Easy access to HWY 101, 280, 380
- 10 minutes away from SFO
- Minutes away from SamTrans station and BART station
- FREE Brisbane Shuttles to nearby BART, Muni T-Third Street line and Caltrain stations (Inquire with City of Brisbane for more info)
- All utilities to be paid by tenant
- No Smoking
- Available: October 1st
- Lease Terms: 12 Months
Santa Clara St
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
[Photo by: Franco Folini, flickr]
[Photo by: ERobson, Wikipedia]
More About Brisbane
Nestled against the northeastern slope of Mt. Davidson in northern San Mateo County, Brisbane is known as a charming small town with rural flavor surrounded by metropolitan amenities. The comfortable marine climate avoids the fog that is prevalent in San Francisco, creating an idyllic atmosphere for growth and expansion. While residential development is on the rise, they city already claims a significant economic base of manufacturers and services. Monster Cable Products is one of Brisbane's largest employers, followed by a number of leading electronics firms and printing companies. In fact, Brisbane has emerged as a major employment hub between San Francisco and its international airport along the Highway 101 corridor, welcoming a considerable population of daytime non-residents. A combination of available land, the award-winning Brisbane Marina, local employment opportunities and a prime location in the Bay Area are sure to keep Brisbane on the list of growing communities well into the millennium.