Bed/Bath: 1bd / 1ba
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Beautiful Apartment in a Downtown High-rise near Union Square with High-beamed Ceilings & Archways- Utilities Included!
This is a fabulous downtown high-rise building with lots of light from tall windows and showcases much character, from hardwood floors and high beamed ceilings to beautiful archways, molding, and art deco subway tile. The lobby features a gorgeous, grand staircase and holds an annual holiday party every year. The building has a solarium and rooftop deck for community members to share.
- Windows feature amazing downtown City views
- Open, flexible floor plan in living area
- Beautiful hardwood flooring throughout
- Unit features stunning archways, high-beam ceilings, molding, art deco tile, & new lighting fixtures
- Gas-burning fireplace in living room
- Solarium and common-area roof deck
- Bedroom features walk-in closet/dressing room
- Brand new remodeled kitchen
- PG&E included in rent
- Private storage unit in basement included
- 2 elevators servicing all floors
- Recycling elevator - to place your recycling where it is taken out daily by management
- Washers/dryers available in basement
- Building manager onsite from 8:00am - 5:00pm
- NO PETS
- Plenty of neighborhood parking lots/garages nearby, click HERE for map view
- Close to Tech Shuttle stops
- Gym 1.5 blocks away, Dry cleaner across the street
- Trader Joe's and 2 farmers markets within easy walking distance
- 100 walkscore rating at walkscore.com - easy access to public transit options (including SF Cable Car) and walking distance to all of what Downtown has to offer!
Located just two and a half blocks from Union Square it’s just a short walk to world class shopping, dining & culture, SOMA and FIDI.
Within easy walking distance to just about everything a person might desire from designer clothing boutiques along Maiden Lane and world class department stores to foodie heaven at the Ferry Plaza farmers market. Walk to SOMA tech companies (shuttles 2 blocks away) or Financial District within 15 minutes. Arts and culture abounds with a number of important galleries, theaters and world renowned museums around the corner. Fabulous retail shopping, excellent 4 and 5 star restaurants, cool clubs and bars within a couple blocks.
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
More About Downtown San Francisco
Often considered the heart and soul of San Francisco, the city's downtown district encompasses a collection of unique neighborhoods: Financial District, Chinatown, Tenderloin (TenderNob) and Union Square.
Downtown offers diversity in culture and lifestyle that includes comfortable, attractive, and convenient housing for professionals and families. Add to this scene a collection of popular entertainment spots, award-winning restaurants, and a wealth of historical sites.