Mill Valley Apartment for Rent.
Spacious Mill Valley condo with views of the water and Mt. Tamalpais.
This beautiful condo looks out to a wooded hillside, Richardson Bay, and Mt. Tamalpais. The large open floor plan combines the kitchen, living and dining areas, centered around a wood-burning fireplace.
The master bedroom features an en-suite bathroom, multiple closets and a sliding glass door that leads out onto a large patio with spectacular views.
150 Seminary Drive offers an excellent Mill Valley location, close to public transportation, grocery, restaurants, and boutique shopping.
- Views of Richardson Bay and Mt. Tamalpais
- Bright and cheerful, full of natural light
- Wood-burning fireplace with gas start
- Kitchen includes breakfast bar, refrigerator, electric oven/range, dishwasher, microwave
- Master bedroom features ensuite bathroom with stall shower
- Large patio off master bedroom includes smaller balcony area accessible from living room
- Wood parquet floor in entry and kitchen, carpet in living area and bedrooms
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Garaged parking for 1 car included
- Tenant pays all utilities
- Elevator building
- Highly desirable Mill Valley location
- Adjacent to open space, nature trails and city parks
- Mill Valley school district
- Well-behaved pets considered on an individual basis
Request More Information
- Wood parquet floor in entry and kitchen
- Carpet in living area and bedrooms
- Wood burning with gas start
1-car parking included
Additional Property Details
Sausilito [Photo by: Davidcmc58, Panoramio]
View of Marin from Mt. Tamalpais [Photo by: Julia Wahl, Panoramio]
Mount Tamalpais Watershed [Photo by: Vieiria, flickr]
More About Marin County
The quarter of a million residents who live in the Marin community have carefully preserved its beauty, from the picturesque waterfront village of Sausalito to the Point Reyes National Park Seashore.
With only 10 miles of land connecting it to Northern Sonoma County, Marin County is mostly surrounded by water with 115 miles of ocean boundary. Whether you feel like a day trip to Marin Headlands or a hike up to Mount Tamalpais, Marin county is the ideal location for outdoor pursuits.