Location, location, location. Near shopping, Larkspur Ferry, walking trails, restaurants, & transportation. Move in ready. 2 bdrm, 1 ba top floor, corner, end unit located in a lovely complex. Lots of upgrades with remodeled kitchen and bathroom, granite counters, new carpet in bdrms, hardwood & tile floors, newer paint, w/1 car covered parking & extra storage. Stylish living/dining room combo opens to large balcony w/views of the Greenbrae Hills
Upper Via Casitas
- Storage Area
- Window Covers Incl.
- Window Screens
- 1 Window Unit Incl.
- Central Air
- Shower Over Tub
- Cntr Stone Slab
- Dishwasher Incl.
- Disposal Incl
- Electric Range Incl.
- Microwave Incl.
- Refrigerator Incl.
1 Car, Covered, Assigned
Lockbox Front Door
Additional Property Details
Lot Square Footage:
- Cable TV Available
- Gas Water Heater
- Natural Gas
- TV Cable
Homeowners Association (HOA)
More About Larkspur
No natural feature better defines historic Larkspur than the gathering of its massive redwoods. Here, to make way for these gentle giants, city streets have been designed to curve around the trees. Out on the trails, hikers pick their way over walking paths that aren’t as carefully planned out as the streets (redwoods here grow in the middle of the paths), but no one’s complaining.
Equally impressive are elegant homes of almost every architectural style (many of which are listed on the National Register of Historic Places). Adding to Larkspur’s charm is the art deco and hand-lettered business signage that dot Larkspur’s downtown district.
In a Word
As any resident will tell you, free time in Larkspur provides lots to do:
- Whether grocery shopping for the week or looking for something to satisfy an appetite, the seasonal farmers market and weekly food truck crush at the Larkspur Ferry Terminal offers a variety of things to choose from.
- If it’s water you’re craving, Larkspur provides easy access to world-class rowing.
- Take a hike via the town’s Mt. Tamalpais trailhead.
- Grab a bike and hit the road. Larkspur’s streets have designated bike lanes, and nearby Mt. Tamalpais is an off-roading rider’s favorite.
- Catch a film at The Lark Theater which has been lovingly restored by the community to its original art-deco style.
- Or, stroll through Larkspur’s historic downtown district to take in its quaint shops, restaurants, and sunny sidewalk cafés.
From the looks of things, Larkspur inspires creativity. Writer Leon Uris wrote his acclaimed first novel, Battle Cry, here, and Janis Joplin and other early rock music icons once made their homes in Larkspur.
Like its nearby neighbors Kentfield and Corte Madera, Larkspur residents seek out this part of Marin County for its great schools, easy access to San Francisco, and proud, tight-knit, family-first community.