Bed/Bath: 2bd / 2ba
Parking: 1-Car Parking
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Bright Penthouse Condo at Baycrest Towers in Prime South Beach Location
- 2 large bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Open floorplan
- Living area with maple floors & Bay window
- Remodeled kitchen with granite counters, maple cabinets, & stainless steel appliances
- Master bedroom has new carpeting, & en-suite bath with shower over tub
- In-unit washer/dryer
- 1-car parking included (Space #88 deeded to unit)
- Building amenities include outdoor pool and spa, sauna, fitness center with racquetball court, barbecue area, and 24-hour security
- Great South Beach location - in walking distance to AT&T Ballpark, the Embarcadero Waterfront, downtown, dining, and nightlife; easy access to Bay Bridge, 101 MUNI and Caltrain.
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
More About Rincon Hill
Rincon Hill is a neighborhood in San Francisco, California. It is one of San Francisco's 47 hills, and one of its original "Seven Hills." The relatively compact neighborhood is bounded by Folsom Street to the north, the Embarcadero to the east, Bryant Street on the south, and Essex Street to the west. Rincon Hill is located just south of the Transbay development area, part of the greater South of Market area. The hill is about 100 feet (30 m) tall.
Following the California Gold Rush, Rincon Hill was built up as a fashionable and prestigious residential neighborhood. After it was destroyed by the 1906 earthquake and fire, the neighborhood was slow to rebuild and largely became an industrial area with small factories and warehouses. In 1985, and revised in 2005, the area was rezoned into a high-density residential neighborhood designed to house up to 10,000 new residents in close proximity to the city's Financial District.