Completely unique, completely San Francisco! Potential abounds at this magnificent Harbor View location on one of the preferred blocks in the Marina. Make it your dream home! This amazing opportunity to live on Broderick St. @ Marina Blvd. offers Harbor Views, 3 BR's on top level, a great room, dining, kitchen and family room on entry level, and garden level guest quarters(au-pair) with full bath and kitchen. Parking and a huge lot - approximately 137'x 30'!! Looking for upside and value in San Francisco? This is it; an outstanding real estate investment. Currently approximately 2500 sq ft, The sister house next door expanded to over 4100 sq ft and sold for $4.375M in 2014. Bring your vision, architects, and contractors.
Request More Information
- .5 Bath/Powder
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Split Bath
- Shower and Tub
- Stall Shower
- Gas Range
- Freestanding Range
- Hood Over Range
- Ice Maker
- Garbage Disposal
- Trash Compactor
- Granite Counter
Garage, Interior Access
Water-Public, Water Heater-Gas
Additional Property Details
Lot Square Footage:
More About Marina
Rapid growth in The Marina occurred following the 1915 Panama Pacific Explosion, an event that was staged after the 1906 earthquake to celebrate San Francisco’s reemergence as a vibrant, thriving City that was back on its feet and ready for business. Today, the stylish 1920s-inspired apartments and flats that resulted from that growth still remain in immaculate form.
As the host of the San Francisco World’s Fair, the Marina District was gifted with the Palace of Fine Arts. It now serves as the neighborhood’s anchor and icon.
In a Few Words
Young and fun.
When it comes to things to do, The Marina delivers:
On a clear day, this rooftop neighborhood is a prime spot to see some of the most remarkable sunsets anywhere. Equally dramatic is watching the fog tumble under and over the Golden Gate Bridge to blanket the City.
Why The Marina?
Subtle details make The Marina’s streets feel quaint, yet the lovely vintage details found in so many of the homes, like parquet hardwood flooring, wood-burning fireplaces, arched doorways and entryways covered in mosaic tiles, make wandering aimlessly through The Marina is a joy within itself.
- Play catch or fly kites at the Marina Green Park, or jog beside the shoreline on Crissy Field.
- Brace the open waters for a swim at the Golden Gate Yacht Club, or browse one of the many festivals and farmer's markets at Fort Mason Center.
- Grab a bite at Bistro Aix, Ace Wasabi, Greens, The Tipsy Pig, Circa, The Plant Cafe, and the critically acclaimed A16.
- Pick up a gift or find something for the home at Books Inc., and Pottery Barn.
- Meet a friend for coffee at the Coffee Roastery or Chestnut Bakery.
- Schedule a babysitter and treat your significant other to date night at the Presidio Theatre and the Marina Theatre.
- Grab a drink and bite to eat at a number of hot spots including: Reed and Greenough, Delarosa, Risto Bar, or Mamacitas.