GREAT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY. BUILD ANOTHER HOME ON THIS LOT. LIVE IN ONE AND RENT OUT THE OTHER ONE. ZONED R-4 with a 7,700 sf lot. The existing home has had the interior completely remodeled in this very cute and cozy cottage. Updated eat-in kitchen with stone counters and all new appliances. Ample sized living room with new gas fireplace. Two good sized bedrooms and updated full bath on the second floor. Newer gated fence and large yard with very large storage shed. Zoned R-4 with a 7,700 sf lot. All buyers must check with the City of Alameda Planning Department to determine any development opportunities for this parcel. Buyer must purchase 1534 St. Charles with either 1100 or 1102 Lincoln Avenue, Alameda
- 0.5 Bath
- Laundry Facility
- Main Entry
- Counter - Stone
- Eat In Kitchen
- Gas Range/Cooktop
- Range/Oven Free Standing
- Updated Kitchen
- In Laundry Room
Off Street Parking, Parking Spaces, RV/Boat Parking, Security, Guest Parking, Parking Area
Sewer System - Public, Water - Public
- Back Yard
- Front Yard
- Side Yard
Additional Property Details
Lot Square Footage:
- Owner is Lic Real Est Agt
- Rent Control
- Other - Call/See Agent
More About Alameda
First settled in the 1850s by immigrants and merchants, Alameda became the destination for recreation and sporting events in the Bay Area toward the end of the last century.
Later, with the opening of Benton Field (an army base that has since been developed into an 80-acre residential and retail community), Alameda morphed into a naval town.
Today, the city is home to more than 80,000 residents, many of whom make the daily commute to San Francisco for work.
In a Word
There is no shortage of attractions in this quaint town that generously offers something for every taste and interest:
- On a leisurely day, stop by the USS Hornet, Alameda Museum, or the Antiques by the Bay collectibles fair.
- Take a stroll along the city’s four miles of gorgeous shoreline or around its 11 marinas and yacht clubs.
- If boutique shopping’s your thing, you’ll want to make a day of browsing the shops up and down Park Street.
- Be sure to stop for a bite or satisfy a sweet tooth at Ole’s Waffle Shop, Boniere Bakery, Tucker's Ice Cream, Pappo, La Pinata, and C’era Una Volta.
- Or, grab something to go from the Alameda Marketplace before running errands at Alameda Town Center.
Alameda real estate primarily consists of single-family homes that stand along winding tree-lined streets and has more Victorian-style homes per capita than any other city in America.
Offering a taste of old-world charm just a few minutes from the City, Alameda boasts a small-town atmosphere and beautiful homes, plus remarkable parks, beaches, and schools.