Live among the tranquility of the outdoors with the luxuries of a modern home at 11 CHAPARRAL LANE in Skye Ranch, San Geronimo. Custom built from the ground up in 2009 and expanded in 2014 by the same architect, this one-of-a-kind masterpiece was created in consideration with sacred geometry and Feng Shui. Showcasing an open floor plan with grand windows, this stunning estate allows sunlight and nature to beam through every room. Walking distance to San Geronimo golf course, the main home features 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, including a master suite and loft above the second bedroom that allows for a play area, storage, or a third bedroom. Along with a focus of green construction and materials, this home features clean lines and a fresh aesthetic complete with office area, multiple outdoor decks, two-car garage and a detached 1 bed/1bath guest suite with kitchenette and walk-in closet.
- Located in Sky Ranch, newer home development with utilities underground and wide streets
- 4.2 acres
- 10+ to 20+ foot ceilings
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Bonus loft space for play area, storage or 3rd bedroom
- Detached 1br/1ba luxury guest house with kitchenette, walk-in closet and AC unit
- High efficiency green appliances and furnace
- Granite countertops in the main house with Duracite technology
- Passive solar heating/cooling with atria and fans
- High-end Brazilian marble in master bath
- Two-person Japanese soaking tub
- Private outside balcony in master suite
- Rare 5” plank imported solid wood Australian cypress floors
- DeWillis Custom Cabinetry
- Hardie Artisan Architecture and Cedar wood siding
- Separate laundry room
- Data ports, phone and internet in garage
- Guest house includes walk-in closet and luxury bathroom, mini fridge, wet bar, air conditioning,
- Oversized two-car garage with 2 240 volt outlets in the garage to charge your hybrid or Tesla
- Concrete perimeter foundation and underpinned by 9-foot-deep concrete reinforced piers for top seismic stability
- 220 volts off East deck for future installation of hot tub or AC
- Multiple connections throughout the house and detached studio for voice, internet and cable TV.
- Elevated driveway rests on over engineered concrete piers and steel beam
- Designed to meet Marin County Gold Level of Green Construction
- Low or no VOC (off gassing) materials and finishes
- Built by a chemical and EMF sensitive owner.
- Green construction with recycling, insulation,
- Whole house water filtration system developed for Japanese Olympic training facilities: MG-III Wellness Filter
- Whole house air filtration system
- Nearby fantastic hiking, golfing, mountain biking and horse riding trails
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
Lot Square Footage:
San Geronimo Golf Course [Photo by: TL Cager, Panoramio]
Valley Sunset [Photo by:Colleen Proppe, flickr]
More About San Geronimo
San Geronimo is one of 5 hamlets in the San Geronimo Valley Community along with Lagunitas, Nicasio, Woodacre, and Forest Knolls. The Valley is located just west of Fairfax – a thriving, eco-conscious and diverse community with a wonderfully large locally-owned organic & natural foods grocery, solar-powered Movie Theater, parks, coffee shops, fine dining, art and more. The San Geronimo Valley is known for mountain biking, hiking, equestrian sports, organic farming, art and music. The San Geronimo Public School offers a choice of Montessori or Open School education programs. A Waldorf charter school is about 8 minutes from Forest Knolls en route to Fairfax. Special features of Valley Living include: the Arti Café, a Michelin rated local, organic Indian Restaurant; an active Senior Services program at the Valley Cultural & Community Center; world renowned Spirit Rock Meditation Center and the beautiful San Geronimo Golf Course that is open to the public & rated #1 in Marin County 5 years in a row. The Valley has several places that offer sports for all ages, yoga, music programs and meditation. Forest Knolls is approximately twenty minutes from the beach, a few miles to Samuel P. Taylor State Park, less than 45 minutes to the Golden Gate Bridge, and an hour to California’s Napa wine country. It's more than a place to live, it's a lifestyle.