Step into this chic condo & enjoy the best of Marina living. This renovated beauty is flooded with light & an entertainer's dream. Bay windows frame a spacious living room that flows into a formal dining room & contemporary kitchen. The residence offers 2 bedrooms that open into a serene sunroom overlooking the lush garden. 1 full bathroom, a powder room, in-unit laundry, a wood-burning fireplace, deeded storage closet & 2 car parking complete the home. Take advantage of the outdoors in the expansive, shared backyard & admire the view on the sunny, shared roof deck. This ideally located gem has the Marina Green, Fort Mason & the popular shopping/dining on Chestnut St & Polk St within a few blocks. This 2-unit bldg is NOT on liquefaction.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Baths
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Shower Over Tub
- Gas Range
- Built-In Oven
- Garbage Disposal
- Paved Driveway
- Paved Sidewalks
- Shared Driveway
Additional Property Details
- Roof Deck
Homeowners Association (HOA)
HOA Fee Includes
- Grounds Maintenance
More About Marina
Rapid growth in The Marina occurred following the 1915 Panama Pacific Explosion, an event that was staged after the 1906 earthquake to celebrate San Francisco’s reemergence as a vibrant, thriving City that was back on its feet and ready for business. Today, the stylish 1920s-inspired apartments and flats that resulted from that growth still remain in immaculate form.
As the host of the San Francisco World’s Fair, the Marina District was gifted with the Palace of Fine Arts. It now serves as the neighborhood’s anchor and icon.
In a Few Words
Young and fun.
When it comes to things to do, The Marina delivers:
On a clear day, this rooftop neighborhood is a prime spot to see some of the most remarkable sunsets anywhere. Equally dramatic is watching the fog tumble under and over the Golden Gate Bridge to blanket the City.
Why The Marina?
Subtle details make The Marina’s streets feel quaint, yet the lovely vintage details found in so many of the homes, like parquet hardwood flooring, wood-burning fireplaces, arched doorways and entryways covered in mosaic tiles, make wandering aimlessly through The Marina is a joy within itself.
- Play catch or fly kites at the Marina Green Park, or jog beside the shoreline on Crissy Field.
- Brace the open waters for a swim at the Golden Gate Yacht Club, or browse one of the many festivals and farmer's markets at Fort Mason Center.
- Grab a bite at Bistro Aix, Ace Wasabi, Greens, The Tipsy Pig, Circa, The Plant Cafe, and the critically acclaimed A16.
- Pick up a gift or find something for the home at Books Inc., and Pottery Barn.
- Meet a friend for coffee at the Coffee Roastery or Chestnut Bakery.
- Schedule a babysitter and treat your significant other to date night at the Presidio Theatre and the Marina Theatre.
- Grab a drink and bite to eat at a number of hot spots including: Reed and Greenough, Delarosa, Risto Bar, or Mamacitas.