48-Hrs Minimum Notice Required For Showings
Bed/Bath: 5bd / 3.5ba
Parking: 2-Car Tandem Garage Pkg
Type: Furnished Single Family Home
Terms: 1 Year Lease *Contact agent for other options*
Available: July 1st
Gracious Furnished Three-Level Pacific Heights Victorian Home
Gracious 3 level remodeled Victorian home on a lovely tree-lined block of Pacific Heights, combining traditional and contemporary elements.
- Large formal living room with fireplace
- Square dining room
- Soaring ceilings
- Exceptional moldings
- Beautiful hardwood floors
- Marvelous kitchen/true family room opening onto South patio & play yard
- 4 bedrooms on the upper level with a private rear master suite
- Lower level with guest bedroom and bath, separate entrance, office, storage, laundry, mudroom, wine cellar, and garage access
- Central air conditioning
- Fabulous closets & storage throughout
- 2-car tandem garage parking with direct interior access
- Within blocks of private schools, and Union & Polk St shops and restaurants
- Walk Score 99: A walker's paradise; with Union Street & Polk Street corridors to choose from, there are plenty of restaurant, shopping, & entertainment options just outside your door
- Bike Score 68: Bike-able area; steep hills, excellent bike lanes
- Transit Score 93: Excellent transit; with multiple MUNI bus lines just steps aways such as the 41-Union, the 45-Stockton, and the 47/49-Van Ness
Pacific Heights is one of the most desirable and exclusive neighborhoods in San Francisco. The neighborhood is loosely bordered by Van Ness and Presidio Avenues to the east and west, and Vallejo and Pine Streets to the north and south. Most of the activity in Pacific Heights is centered upon Fillmore Street, with its chic boutiques, cafes, and abundant people-watching opportunities. The Fillmore District offers a rich history, as well as the best restaurants, boutiques, and services in the area. Unique shops include: Zinc Details, Jonathan Adler, Nest, James Perse, Kiehls, George, Paolo Shoes, Paper Source, and Design Within Reach.
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
More About Pacific Heights
Boasting some of the most exclusive real estate in the San Francisco Bay Area, Pacific Heights ranks as one of the City’s desirable neighborhoods.
And it’s not hard to see why.
Here, you’ll find block after block of head-turning, turn-of-the-century homes (such as the Haas-Lilienthal House, Spreckels Mansion, and Bourn Mansion, to name a few) and world-famous views of the San Francisco Bay and Golden Gate Bridge.
First colonized by the nouveau riche of the late 1800s when the construction of a new cable-car line made the area accessible, today, Pacific Heights represents the perfect bringing together of established families and those who have more recently found their fortune.
In a Word
When it comes to Pacific Heights, stately historic homes, manicured lawns, and postcard-perfect views are just the tip of the iceberg. Also on hand are fine dining and entertainment, shopping, and plenty of exercise opportunities, including:
- Explore a wide array of cuisines including Fresca, SPQR, Pizzeria Delfina, , The Elite Cafe, and Jackson Fillmore Trattoria.
- Stay entertained at the Fillmore Jazz Festival, Clay Theatre, or the infamous concert venue, The Fillmore.
- Grab a workout at Alta Plaza Park, Lafayette Park, or the steps at Broadway and Lyon Streets.
With its chic boutiques, upscale restaurants, and kick-back cafés with plenty of people-watching opportunities, most of the activity in Pacific Heights can be found in the Fillmore District.
Why Pacific Heights?
Living in Pacific Heights may mean that you’ve arrived, but for those looking to experience some of the finest that San Francisco has to offer, Pacific Heights is one of the best places to come home to.