Bed/Bath: 4bd / 4.5ba
Parking: 2-Car Pkg
Type: Unfurnished Single Family Home
Terms: 1 Year Lease
Charming 4-Level Queen Anne Victorian In Pacific Heights
This meticulously remodeled 4-level Queen Anne home in Pacific Heights features classic architectural details throughout. Features 4 bedrooms, 4 1/2 bathrooms, library, family/media room, 2 home offices, 4 fireplaces and so much more! Every element was thoughtfully mastered using the finest finishes and custom detailing.
The main level features a graceful living room, elegant dining room, chef’s eat-in gourmet kitchen with Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer with icemaker, Thermador Professional 6-burner gas cooktop plus griddle and electric convection double oven range, Miele dishwasher, GE Monogram stainless steel microwave, 48-bottle wine refrigerator, 2-drawer refrigerator, Carrera marble countertops, large Shaws farmhouse sink with Samuel Heath fixtures and walk-in pantry. Adjacent enclosed porch provides access to garden with firepit, barbecue and trampoline.
Walk upstairs to the master bedroom with fireplace, en suite bath with clawfoot soaking tub and shower with Perrin & Rowe fixtures and heated floor along with a walk-in closet. Two bedrooms, another bath with heated floor, library, happy sunroom study space and Miele laundry room complete this floor.
Spiral staircase leads to family/media room, home office spaces, 2-drawer refrigerator, full bath and deck featuring large hot tub and sunning area. Au pair or guest room with en suite bath, TV or exercise room, wine cellar and separate entrance completes the ground level.
- Built in 1893, home of historical significance
- 2-car parking: 1 garage space, 1 driveway space
- Approximately 3900 sq ft
- Custom closet systems
- Sonos in-wall music system
- Flooring: Hardwood and carpeting
- 500-bottle wine cellar
- Garden off of main level
- Deck with five-person hot tub
- Natural gas barbecue & firepit in backyard
- Abundant storage
- Intercom system
- Double-paned storm windows
- Vaulted ceilings on top floor
- 2 skylights
- Sprinkler system
- Ethernet and cable wired throughout
- Walk to numerous schools: Town, Drew, University Hamlin, Convent & Stuart Hall, Waldorf, JCC, Little School
- Walk to Fillmore, Sacramento & Laurel Village shopping districts, Alta Plaza Park and transportation
- Pets considered on an individual basis
Great Pacific Heights location – with plenty of restaurants, bars, café’s, & shops nearby such as b. patisserie, Tataki Sushi & Sake Bar, Scopo Divino, Wild Hare, My Ivy, and Presidio Pizza Company. Walk to Sacramento Street shops & cafés, and the JCCSF.
Request More Information
1 Garage Space, 1 Driveway Space
Additional Property Details
More About Pacific Heights
Boasting some of the most exclusive real estate in the San Francisco Bay Area, Pacific Heights ranks as one of the City’s desirable neighborhoods.
And it’s not hard to see why.
Here, you’ll find block after block of head-turning, turn-of-the-century homes (such as the Haas-Lilienthal House, Spreckels Mansion, and Bourn Mansion, to name a few) and world-famous views of the San Francisco Bay and Golden Gate Bridge.
First colonized by the nouveau riche of the late 1800s when the construction of a new cable-car line made the area accessible, today, Pacific Heights represents the perfect bringing together of established families and those who have more recently found their fortune.
In a Word
When it comes to Pacific Heights, stately historic homes, manicured lawns, and postcard-perfect views are just the tip of the iceberg. Also on hand are fine dining and entertainment, shopping, and plenty of exercise opportunities, including:
- Explore a wide array of cuisines including Fresca, SPQR, Pizzeria Delfina, , The Elite Cafe, and Jackson Fillmore Trattoria.
- Stay entertained at the Fillmore Jazz Festival, Clay Theatre, or the infamous concert venue, The Fillmore.
- Grab a workout at Alta Plaza Park, Lafayette Park, or the steps at Broadway and Lyon Streets.
With its chic boutiques, upscale restaurants, and kick-back cafés with plenty of people-watching opportunities, most of the activity in Pacific Heights can be found in the Fillmore District.
Why Pacific Heights?
Living in Pacific Heights may mean that you’ve arrived, but for those looking to experience some of the finest that San Francisco has to offer, Pacific Heights is one of the best places to come home to.