I am proud to present this beautiful, completely remodeled home in the wonderful community of Alameda. This stunning 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home on tree lined St. has everything a family could need. The amazing redesigned layout boasts 1700 square feet of living space. This home has all new appliance and finishes of the highest quality. Quartz countertops in kitchen and baths, a new master suite, new roof, new windows and all new systems, just to name a few of the upgrades. Enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass of wine on your front porch or in the secluded yard oasis. In addition, there is a 480 square foot 1 Bedroom 1 bath cottage unit with kitchen and laundry hook ups. Unit in rear was done with permits. Great option for in laws or rental income
Request More Information
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 1 Master Suite
- .5 Bath/Powder
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Energy Star Appl(s)
- Breakfast Area
Water-Public, Sewer System-Public
- Paved Driveway
- Paved Sidewalks
Additional Property Details
Lot Square Footage:
More About Alameda
First settled in the 1850s by immigrants and merchants, Alameda became the destination for recreation and sporting events in the Bay Area toward the end of the last century.
Later, with the opening of Benton Field (an army base that has since been developed into an 80-acre residential and retail community), Alameda morphed into a naval town.
Today, the city is home to more than 80,000 residents, many of whom make the daily commute to San Francisco for work.
In a Word
There is no shortage of attractions in this quaint town that generously offers something for every taste and interest:
- On a leisurely day, stop by the USS Hornet, Alameda Museum, or the Antiques by the Bay collectibles fair.
- Take a stroll along the city’s four miles of gorgeous shoreline or around its 11 marinas and yacht clubs.
- If boutique shopping’s your thing, you’ll want to make a day of browsing the shops up and down Park Street.
- Be sure to stop for a bite or satisfy a sweet tooth at Ole’s Waffle Shop, Boniere Bakery, Tucker's Ice Cream, Pappo, La Pinata, and C’era Una Volta.
- Or, grab something to go from the Alameda Marketplace before running errands at Alameda Town Center.
Alameda real estate primarily consists of single-family homes that stand along winding tree-lined streets and has more Victorian-style homes per capita than any other city in America.
Offering a taste of old-world charm just a few minutes from the City, Alameda boasts a small-town atmosphere and beautiful homes, plus remarkable parks, beaches, and schools.