Brand new condo bordering 3 popular neighborhoods - Pacific Heights, Russian Hill & Nob Hill - with Water Views & Parking included!
Sleek, modern corner unit condo in the remarkable Marlow building with water views and everything San Francisco has to offer right at your fingertips.
Marlow features this modern, luxurious condominium residence in the heart of restaurants, nightlife, shopping and culture. Located at the corner of Clay Street and Van Ness Avenue, Marlow is the nexus of modern city life.
Sophisticated and fashionable shops, artisanal food and wine, and vibrant popular spots – both day and night – are within walking distance from this truly unique setting.
- Beautiful water views from unit and private balcony
- Large windows for ample natural sunlight
- Modern accents throughout
- Kitchen features:
- natural walnut finished cabinets
- quartz countertops and porcelain backsplashes and tiling
- stainless steel appliances
- Hardwood flooring in kitchen, Carpet in living room and bedrooms, Tile in bathroom
- Marlow Park offers a private, common courtyard with a barbecue and bocce ball
- Washer/dryer in unit
- 1-car secured parking included
- Click here to see what's happening in the neighborhood - restaurants, night-life, activities!
- 100 walkscore at walkscore.com, so all errands can be done on foot
- Numerous transit options at your doorstep
- Small pets considered on individual basis
Request More Information
- Hardwood flooring in kitchen
- Carpet in living room and bedroom
- Tile in bathroom
- Central Heating
- Central Air
- 220 Volt Wiring
- Gas Range
- Hood Over Range
- Built-In Oven
- Self-Cleaning Oven
- Garbage Disposal
1-car secured parking included
- Private balcony
- Common courtyard with barbecue
- Bocce ball court
Additional Property Details
- Wheelchair Access
More About San Francisco
The only consolidated city-county in California, San Francisco encompasses a land area of about 46.9 square miles (121 km2) on the northern end of the San Francisco Peninsula, giving it a density of about 17,620 people per square mile (6,803 people per km2). It is the most densely settled large city (population greater than 200,000) in the state of California and the second-most densely populated major city in the United States after New York City. San Francisco is the fourth most populous city in California, after Los Angeles, San Diego and San Jose, and the 14th most populous city in the United States—with a Census-estimated 2012 population of 825,863. The city is also the financial and cultural hub of the larger San Jose-San Francisco-Oakland metropolitan area, with a population of 8.4 million.
Today, San Francisco is ranked 44th of the top tourist destinations in the world, and was the sixth most visited one in the United States in 2011. The city is renowned for its cool summers, fog, steep rolling hills, eclectic mix of architecture, and landmarks including the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, the former prison on Alcatraz Island, and its Chinatown district. It is also a primary banking and finance center.