San Francisco Condo with New Renovations & Ideal Location for rent!
Bed/Bath: 1bd / 1ba
Type: Condominium - Unfurnished
Term: 1 year lease term
Marina Condo, just steps away from numerous restaurants/shops, with recent renovations and 1-car parking
Ideally located in the Marina District, you'll find yourself very close to numerous amenities - walking distance to nearby shops, restaurants, and public transportation right outside your door! This unit features: high ceilings, hardwood floors, brand new carpet in bedroom and lots of double pane windows making it a bright & quiet unit. This recently renovated kitchen opens to living room with breakfast bar-counter seating, new counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Washer/dryer in unit off the bedroom and one car deeded parking, plus shared patio. Staged photos are included to give you an idea of space and proximity. Unit does not come furnished.
- Kitchen features recent upgrades: new counter tops, marble tile and new stainless steel appliances
- Brand new carpet in bedroom, hardwood flooring throughout common areas
- Ceiling fan in living room and bedroom
- Double pane windows throughout for bright and quiet unit
- Central heating
- Washer/dryer in unit
- 1-car deeded parking included
- "Walker's Paradise" - perfect 100 at walkscore, so daily errands do not require a car
- Very close to the Tech Shuttle Bus stop
- There are 127 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Patxi's Chicago Pizza, Yuzu and Marina Pizza & Caffe
- Excellent bike lanes and the terrain is flat as a pancake
- Sorry, no pets
Request More Information
- Hardwood flooring throughout common areas
- New carpet in bedroom
- Marble tile in kitchen
1-car deeded parking included
Additional Property Details
More About Marina
Rapid growth in The Marina occurred following the 1915 Panama Pacific Explosion, an event that was staged after the 1906 earthquake to celebrate San Francisco’s reemergence as a vibrant, thriving City that was back on its feet and ready for business. Today, the stylish 1920s-inspired apartments and flats that resulted from that growth still remain in immaculate form.
As the host of the San Francisco World’s Fair, the Marina District was gifted with the Palace of Fine Arts. It now serves as the neighborhood’s anchor and icon.
In a Few Words
Young and fun.
When it comes to things to do, The Marina delivers:
On a clear day, this rooftop neighborhood is a prime spot to see some of the most remarkable sunsets anywhere. Equally dramatic is watching the fog tumble under and over the Golden Gate Bridge to blanket the City.
Why The Marina?
Subtle details make The Marina’s streets feel quaint, yet the lovely vintage details found in so many of the homes, like parquet hardwood flooring, wood-burning fireplaces, arched doorways and entryways covered in mosaic tiles, make wandering aimlessly through The Marina is a joy within itself.
- Play catch or fly kites at the Marina Green Park, or jog beside the shoreline on Crissy Field.
- Brace the open waters for a swim at the Golden Gate Yacht Club, or browse one of the many festivals and farmer's markets at Fort Mason Center.
- Grab a bite at Bistro Aix, Ace Wasabi, Greens, The Tipsy Pig, Circa, The Plant Cafe, and the critically acclaimed A16.
- Pick up a gift or find something for the home at Books Inc., and Pottery Barn.
- Meet a friend for coffee at the Coffee Roastery or Chestnut Bakery.
- Schedule a babysitter and treat your significant other to date night at the Presidio Theatre and the Marina Theatre.
- Grab a drink and bite to eat at a number of hot spots including: Reed and Greenough, Delarosa, Risto Bar, or Mamacitas.