Light filled Two-Level Townhouse with Breathtaking Views!!
Located atop Twin Peaks, this home has been updated to perfection with stunning views of Downtown SF from main living room and walkout deck!
- Open concept Living/Dining/Kitchen w/ recessed lighting
- Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and built-in microwave
- Ample cabinetry
- Full bathroom w/ stall shower
- Hallway linen closet
- Walk-out deck w/ views
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Full bathroom with shower over tub
- Master bedroom has outfitted closet and walk-out deck
- Attached w/ interior access
- Parking for one vehicle
- Washer and Dryer
- An abundance of storage for bikes, sporting equipment, etc.
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Double-paned windows
- Central Heating
- Dedicated parking for second vehicle in front of garage
- Convenient access to street from both upper and garage levels
- Minimum one-year lease, two-year lease preferred.
- Security Deposit 1.5x monthly rent
- Water and Garbage included
- No pets or smoking.
- Showing by appointment only.
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
Named for two hills reaching approximately 910 feet each, Twin Peaks offers the most panoramic views of the city and the bay. Some homes on the northern crest of Twin Peaks resemble Spanish villas, while the eastern side has mainly apartment houses. In recent decades, the southern slopes have seen development of single-family homes that face San Bruno Mountain and the ocean. Mt. Davidson, at approximately 940 feet, is the city’s highest point and is located just south of Twin Peaks.
More About Twin Peaks