Bed/Bath: 1bd / 1ba
Parking: Street Parking
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Concrete Conversion Loft in the Heart of the City w/ Perfect 100 Walk & Transit Scores!
Located in Lower Downtown/Union Square this classic concrete conversion loft is within walking distance to public transit and all the amenities an urban city dweller could possibly need.
Enjoy a short stroll to Union Square’s famous shopping District, the Theater District, Financial District, grocery, retail and restaurants.
- Conversion building
- Open, flexible floor plan
- Concrete accents
- Brand new wood floors just installed
- Freshly painted
- Enclosed bedroom
- Tiled bathroom
- Kitchen features wooden cabinets, electric oven/range, dishwasher and refrigerator
- Breakfast bar
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Quiet, well maintained building
- Street parking, but many garages in neighborhood
- Walk Score of 100, with easy access to all necessary amenities
- Transit Score of 100, around the corner from BART and near over 100 bus and transit lines
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
More About Downtown San Francisco
Often considered the heart and soul of San Francisco, the city's downtown district encompasses a collection of unique neighborhoods: Financial District, Chinatown, Tenderloin (TenderNob) and Union Square.
Downtown offers diversity in culture and lifestyle that includes comfortable, attractive, and convenient housing for professionals and families. Add to this scene a collection of popular entertainment spots, award-winning restaurants, and a wealth of historical sites.