Resort Lifestyle at Pacific Park Plaza
This completely upgraded 1 bed 1 bath unit has an open floor plan with Bay views from the living and dining room area, master bedroom and private balcony, with Pergo wood flooring throughout. The kitchen has been upgraded with granite countertops, decorative metallic tile backsplash, all stainless steel appliances and a multitude of cabinets and soft-close drawers. The master suite features a customized closet organizer with lots of storage options in soft-close drawer arrangements. The full bathroom is accessible from both the master bedroom and the living room, and has been upgraded with matching mirrored cabinets, marble flooring, and a customized stand-in shower with mosaic tiling. The laundry room is conveniently located steps away on the same floor. This highly-sought luxurious high-rise offers 24-hour security, lounge, pool, sauna, spa, fitness center and 2 tennis courts. Nearby to Emeryville Public Market, Powell Street Shopping Center, Bay Street shopping and cinema.
- Spacious 1 bed 1 bath unit, approx. 768 sq.ft. with Bay views
- Freshly painted with Pergo wood flooring throughout
- Kitchen with granite countertops, upgraded cabinets and all stainless steel appliances
- Well-lit master suite leads to private patio
- Full bathroom features double vanity and marble flooring
- Monthly HOA $420
- Parking space #156
- Amenities include: 24-hour security, member lounge, pool, fitness center and 2 tennis courts
- Emery-Go-Round free shuttle to BART, steps from Amtrak, shopping centers and easy access to freeways
- Only 20 minutes to S.F.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bath
- Master Bedrm Suite - 1
- Stone (Marble
- Slate etc.
- Solid Surface
- Stall Shower
- Updated Baths
- 220 Volt Outlet
- Counter - Stone
- Electric Range/Cooktop
- Garbage Disposal
- Range/Oven Free Standing
- Updated Kitchen
- In Laundry Room
- Coin Operated
Attached Garage, Space Per Unit - 1, Guest Parking
Sewer System - Public, Water - Public
Additional Property Details
Location of Unit:
Elevator Building, Levels in Un
- Gym/Exercise Facility
- Security Gate
- Tennis Court(s)
- fire alarm system
- fire sprinklers
Homeowners Association (HOA)
HOA Fee Includes
- Common Area Maint
- Exterior Maintenance
- Hazard Insurance
- Management Fee
- Trash Removal
More About Emeryville
Sandwiched between Oakland and Berkeley sits the widely transformed City of Emeryville. Once coined the “rottenest city on the Pacific Coast” in 1927 by former Chief Justice Earl Warren, for a while, with its abundance of speakeasies and racetracks, Emeryville was an industrial wasteland of lawless entertainment that lived up to its name.
Today, Emeryville shows few signs of its risqué past and has become the place for homeowners who appreciate its hip and eco-friendly metropolis vibe.
In a Word
Although Emeryville shed its rebel reputation long ago, the town’s historic speakeasy buildings and bayside setting are favorites of the out-and-about set. Here, you’ll find:
- Restaurants like Rudy’s Can’t Fail Cafe and Townhouse Bar & Grill satisfy adventurous diners with classic American cuisine and historic tales.
- The famous Oaks Card Club, a favorite amongst local gamblers. Don’t worry too much about the hand you were dealt, as fans of the Club suggest cashing in on the joint’s hot pastrami sandwiches instead.
- Droves of walkers, joggers, bikers, and boaters who come together at the Emeryville Marina to enjoy views of Angel Island, Alcatraz, and the bay’s three renowned bridges.
Urban, hip, and riding a wave of reinvention, approximately 90 percent of those living in Emeryville reside in new, spacious lofts and condominium complexes.
For those who seek variety, Emeryville housing plays to the preferences of many. From the sharp lines of modern style to elegant luxury, Emeryville makes for an exciting and vibrant place to call home.