Bed/Bath: 3bd / 3ba
Parking: 2-car prkg (1 full-size/1 small car)
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Beautiful & Spacious 2-Level Top Floor Marina Condo with View Deck & 2-Car Parking
This beautiful top floor 2-story house-like Marina Style condominium boasts approximately 2,270 square feet and a 650 square foot walk-out City view roof deck. Walk to the Palace of Fine Arts, Marina Boulevard, Marina Green, Chestnut Street shopping district and easy access to the Golden Gate Bridge and Financial District.
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 full bathrooms & quarter bathroom
- Formal entry hall
- Formal living room
- Exquisite architectural details throughout including arched windows, French paned windows, plaster moldings, high ceilings
- Refinished hardwood floors
- Formal dining room
- Remodeled eat-in kitchen
- Newly painted interior
- New carpet
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Huge private walk-out view roof deck
- 2-car parking (1 full-size / 1 small car)
There’s an endless supply of outdoor activities in the Marina. You can play catch or fly kites at the Marina Green Park, jog beside the shoreline in Crissy Field, brace the open waters at the Golden Gate Yacht Club, or peruse one of the many festivals and/or farmer's markets at Fort Mason Center. The ever-so-popular Chestnut Street runs at the neighborhood’s center. Dense with shops, restaurants and entertainment, a constant buzz fills the sidewalks. Unique eateries abound, visit: Bistro Aix, Ace Wasabi,Greens, The Tipsy Pig, Tacolicious, The Plant Cafe and the critically acclaimed A16.
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
More About Marina
Rapid growth in The Marina occurred following the 1915 Panama Pacific Explosion, an event that was staged after the 1906 earthquake to celebrate San Francisco’s reemergence as a vibrant, thriving City that was back on its feet and ready for business. Today, the stylish 1920s-inspired apartments and flats that resulted from that growth still remain in immaculate form.
As the host of the San Francisco World’s Fair, the Marina District was gifted with the Palace of Fine Arts. It now serves as the neighborhood’s anchor and icon.
In a Few Words
Young and fun.
When it comes to things to do, The Marina delivers:
On a clear day, this rooftop neighborhood is a prime spot to see some of the most remarkable sunsets anywhere. Equally dramatic is watching the fog tumble under and over the Golden Gate Bridge to blanket the City.
Why The Marina?
Subtle details make The Marina’s streets feel quaint, yet the lovely vintage details found in so many of the homes, like parquet hardwood flooring, wood-burning fireplaces, arched doorways and entryways covered in mosaic tiles, make wandering aimlessly through The Marina is a joy within itself.
- Play catch or fly kites at the Marina Green Park, or jog beside the shoreline on Crissy Field.
- Brace the open waters for a swim at the Golden Gate Yacht Club, or browse one of the many festivals and farmer's markets at Fort Mason Center.
- Grab a bite at Bistro Aix, Ace Wasabi, Greens, The Tipsy Pig, Circa, The Plant Cafe, and the critically acclaimed A16.
- Pick up a gift or find something for the home at Books Inc., and Pottery Barn.
- Meet a friend for coffee at the Coffee Roastery or Chestnut Bakery.
- Schedule a babysitter and treat your significant other to date night at the Presidio Theatre and the Marina Theatre.
- Grab a drink and bite to eat at a number of hot spots including: Reed and Greenough, Delarosa, Risto Bar, or Mamacitas.