Bed/Bath: 2bd / 2ba
Type: Condo - Furnished Only
Terms: 6-12 Month Terms
Parking: Free Valet - Included in rent
Furnished 2BD / 2BA Condo with Private Patio, Full Bridge/Downtown Views, and Valet Parking in a Full Amenity Building.
This furnished 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo is located in a full amenity building in the heart of South Beach, with easy access to Bay Bridge and within steps of the best restaurants, shops, and The Embarcadero.
- Furnished Only
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Approximately 1,334 sq ft
- Kitchen features Carrara marble countertops, Bertazzoni appliances and Sub-zero refrigerator
- Waterworks unlacquered brass fixtures throughout
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Free valet included in rent
- Utilities: Owner pays water/garbage/cable/internet | Tenant pays PG&E
- Sorry no pets
- Building interior designed by Ken Fulk, including the building's elegant penthouse lounge and grand salon.
- Full amenity building providing 24 hour concierge, 2500 sf gym, steam room, heated pool and jacuzzi
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
More About Rincon Hill
Rincon Hill is a neighborhood in San Francisco, California. It is one of San Francisco's 47 hills, and one of its original "Seven Hills." The relatively compact neighborhood is bounded by Folsom Street to the north, the Embarcadero to the east, Bryant Street on the south, and Essex Street to the west. Rincon Hill is located just south of the Transbay development area, part of the greater South of Market area. The hill is about 100 feet (30 m) tall.
Following the California Gold Rush, Rincon Hill was built up as a fashionable and prestigious residential neighborhood. After it was destroyed by the 1906 earthquake and fire, the neighborhood was slow to rebuild and largely became an industrial area with small factories and warehouses. In 1985, and revised in 2005, the area was rezoned into a high-density residential neighborhood designed to house up to 10,000 new residents in close proximity to the city's Financial District.