Bed/Bath: 1bd / 1ba
Parking: Not Included ($100 for SUV-size Prk)
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Marina Condo, just steps away from numerous restaurants/shops, with recent renovations and 1-car parking available!
Ideally located in the Marina District, you'll find yourself very close to numerous amenities - walking distance to nearby shops, restaurants, and public transportation right outside your door! This unit features: high ceilings, hardwood floors, carpet in bedroom and lots of double pane windows making it a bright & quiet unit. This recently renovated kitchen opens to living room with breakfast bar-counter seating, new counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Washer/dryer in unit off the bedroom and one car deeded parking available for additional fee, plus shared patio. Staged photos are included to give you an idea of space and proximity. Unit does not come furnished.
- Kitchen features recent upgrades: new counter tops, marble tile and new stainless steel appliances
- Carpet in bedroom, hardwood flooring throughout common areas
- Ceiling fan in living room and bedroom
- Double pane windows throughout for bright and quiet unit
- Freshly painted
- Central heating
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Parking not Included ($100 for SUV-size parking space)
- "Walker's Paradise" - perfect 100 at walkscore, so daily errands do not require a car
- Very close to the Tech Shuttle Bus stop
- There are 127 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Patxi's Chicago Pizza, Yuzu and Marina Pizza & Caffe
- Excellent bike lanes and the terrain is flat as a pancake
- Sorry, no pets
Subtle details make The Marina’s streets feel quaint, yet the lovely vintage details found in so many of the homes, like parquet hardwood flooring, wood-burning fireplaces, arched doorways and entryways covered in mosaic tiles, make wandering aimlessly through The Marina is a joy within itself.
- Play catch or fly kites at the Marina Green Park, or jog beside the shoreline on Crissy Field.
- Brace the open waters for a swim at the Golden Gate Yacht Club, or browse one of the many festivals and farmer's markets at Fort Mason Center.
- Grab a bite at Bistro Aix, Ace Wasabi, Greens, The Tipsy Pig, Circa, The Plant Cafe, and the critically acclaimed A16.
- Pick up a gift or find something for the home at Books Inc., and Pottery Barn.
- Meet a friend for coffee at the Coffee Roastery or Chestnut Bakery.
- Schedule a babysitter and treat your significant other to date night at the Presidio Theatre and the Marina Theatre.
- Grab a drink and bite to eat at a number of hot spots including: Reed and Greenough, Delarosa, Risto Bar, or Mamacitas.
Request More Information
Additional Property Details