Bed/Bath: 3bd / 2.5ba
Type: Townhouse - Unfurnished
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Parking: 2-car tandem prk included
Beautiful Townhome with 4 Spacious Outdoor Areas & Breathtaking Views
Located above Market Street, this multi-level townhome offers amazing City and East Bay views. High-end finishes and 4 separate outdoor spaces make this a luxurious, spacious home. An elevator that ascends directly into the unit, beautiful hardwood floors, a fireplace, a chef’s kitchen and generous bedroom/bathroom combinations are just a few amenities this home has to offer.
- Spectacular views from Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Bridge, and Bay Bridge
- Many levels allowing for privacy and separation of space
- Gorgeous L-shaped kitchen with granite countertops, cherry wood cabinetry includes restaurant-grade stainless steel refrigerator and gas oven/range, dishwasher, and garbage disposal.
- Huge walk-in closet in master bedroom
- Good-sized bathrooms with granite countertops and cherry wood cabinetry
- Beautiful maple hardwood floors in living areas, carpet in bedrooms
- Window coverings included
- 2 huge storage closets in lower level
- Tons of closet space throughout with custom organizing racks
- Overhead recessed lighting throughout
- Washer/dryer in separate laundry room
- 4 private patios with slate tiling
- 2-car tandem parking with elevator up to unit, allowing for easy loading of groceries and heavy items
- Water included in rent
- Quiet residential neighborhood with easy access to Cole Valley, Haight-Ashbury, Castro, and Portola Districts
- Cats considered on an individual basis
Twin Peaks Blvd
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
More About Clarendon Heights
Clarendon Heights is a neighborhood centrally located in the heart of San Francisco, bordered by Parnassus Heights and Corona Heights. To the north is Ashbury Heights, to the south is Twin Peaks, and Mount Sutro sits to the east. This upscale neighborhood is home to some incredible city views, with sights spanning from the Golden Gate Bridge all the way to the Bay Bridge.
The close proximity of the Pacific Ocean and Golden Gate Park provide a wealth of recreational opportunities, from boating to biking on miles of scenic trails. At the summit is a mini-park called Mt. Olympus, great for dog-walking and picnicking. Clarendon Heights boasts beautiful hills, winding streets, magnificent trees, and a plethora of architectural styles.