Welcome home to the Oliver Lofts, a unique conversion building with a bold and dramatic central courtyard, spiral stairway, original freight elevator and a roof deck located in the center of Emeryville’s creative-tech hub.
This condo is a stylish and modern one bedroom+ live-work space. The first-floor open living dining and kitchen area has high ceilings and a wall of windows for natural light. The windows feature custom Hunter Douglas blinds for privacy. The modern, updated kitchen has quartz counters and newer appliances. Also, on this floor is a private large den/office. Upstairs is the bedroom and bath. The bedroom has built-in custom shelving and a wall of natural light with custom shades. The bathroom is remodeled and features a deep soaking tub. Custom finishes throughout, and extra closets complete this fantastic space. The secure garage has parking for one car, a bike rack and motorcycle parking. Upstairs is community rooftop deck to take in the view.
This neighborhood is a great urban environment close to the Pixar campus, shopping at Bay Street and dining at places like the Public Market. Close by is the Emeryville waterfront and marina and lots of trails to hike or bike. Easy access to 880/580, BART, and Emeryville’s free shuttle, the Emery-G-Round, which will drive you to BART!
Additional Property Features:
- 1249 Sqft living space
- Two levels
- New engineered wood floors and carpet
- Large, sunny living/dining room
- One bedroom with custom closet organizer
- Large and private den/office
- All new kitchen with quartz counters
- All new bathroom with soaking tub
- Custom Hunter Douglas blinds
- In-unit laundry
- No neighbors above or below the unit
- 1 secure parking space
- Bike and motorcycle parking
- Roof-top common area
- Front gate intercom connects to your cell phone.
Request More Information
- Hardwood Floors
- Counter - Solid Surface
- Electric Range/Cooktop
- Garbage Disposal
- Updated Kitchen
Space Per Unit - 1, Below Building Parking
Sewer System - Public, Water - Public
Additional Property Details
Location of Unit:
Lot Square Footage:
Homeowners Association (HOA)
HOA Fee Includes
- Common Area Maint
- Common Heating
- Exterior Maintenance
- Hazard Insurance
- Management Fee
- Security/Gate Fee
- Trash Removal
More About Emeryville
Sandwiched between Oakland and Berkeley sits the widely transformed City of Emeryville. Once coined the “rottenest city on the Pacific Coast” in 1927 by former Chief Justice Earl Warren, for a while, with its abundance of speakeasies and racetracks, Emeryville was an industrial wasteland of lawless entertainment that lived up to its name.
Today, Emeryville shows few signs of its risqué past and has become the place for homeowners who appreciate its hip and eco-friendly metropolis vibe.
In a Word
Although Emeryville shed its rebel reputation long ago, the town’s historic speakeasy buildings and bayside setting are favorites of the out-and-about set. Here, you’ll find:
- Restaurants like Rudy’s Can’t Fail Cafe and Townhouse Bar & Grill satisfy adventurous diners with classic American cuisine and historic tales.
- The famous Oaks Card Club, a favorite amongst local gamblers. Don’t worry too much about the hand you were dealt, as fans of the Club suggest cashing in on the joint’s hot pastrami sandwiches instead.
- Droves of walkers, joggers, bikers, and boaters who come together at the Emeryville Marina to enjoy views of Angel Island, Alcatraz, and the bay’s three renowned bridges.
Urban, hip, and riding a wave of reinvention, approximately 90 percent of those living in Emeryville reside in new, spacious lofts and condominium complexes.
For those who seek variety, Emeryville housing plays to the preferences of many. From the sharp lines of modern style to elegant luxury, Emeryville makes for an exciting and vibrant place to call home.