Huge Price Reduction! Exquisitely renovated, loaded with numerous upgrades, 2 Master Suites and inviting garden. Main level has 2 BR + 2 BA, oak floors, a sun-drenched Living Room with FP, formal Dining Room and a renovated Kitchen featuring a Lacanche range, Gaggenau refrigerator and quartzstone counters. Living Room has ornate detailing around the marble FP, bookshelves and Plantation shutters. The Upper Bedroom Suite is enhanced by an inset ceiling and built-in closet systems. The spacious 2nd Bedroom has a cedar-lined closet. The lower level features a second Master Suite opening to the mature garden and walk-in closet. The spa-like Master Bathroom is graced with a luxurious bathtub, separate shower and double-sink vanity. An Office/Den and a Laundry Room are adjacent to the Master BR. The one car Garage offers abundant storage. Located in the desirable Marina district, the home is near Chestnut Street shops & restaurants, Marina Green and the Palace of Fine Arts.
Request More Information
- bay window(s)
- double pane windows
- window screens
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 1 Master Suite
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bath
- 1 Master Suite
- Shower and Tub
- Stall Shower
- Gas Range
- Hood Over Range
- Garbage Disposal
- In Laundry Room
Attached, Garage, Auto Door, Interior Access
Water-Public, Sewer System-Public
- fenced yard
Additional Property Details
Lot Square Footage:
- security alarm(s)
More About Marina
Rapid growth in The Marina occurred following the 1915 Panama Pacific Explosion, an event that was staged after the 1906 earthquake to celebrate San Francisco’s reemergence as a vibrant, thriving City that was back on its feet and ready for business. Today, the stylish 1920s-inspired apartments and flats that resulted from that growth still remain in immaculate form.
As the host of the San Francisco World’s Fair, the Marina District was gifted with the Palace of Fine Arts. It now serves as the neighborhood’s anchor and icon.
In a Few Words
Young and fun.
When it comes to things to do, The Marina delivers:
On a clear day, this rooftop neighborhood is a prime spot to see some of the most remarkable sunsets anywhere. Equally dramatic is watching the fog tumble under and over the Golden Gate Bridge to blanket the City.
Why The Marina?
Subtle details make The Marina’s streets feel quaint, yet the lovely vintage details found in so many of the homes, like parquet hardwood flooring, wood-burning fireplaces, arched doorways and entryways covered in mosaic tiles, make wandering aimlessly through The Marina is a joy within itself.
- Play catch or fly kites at the Marina Green Park, or jog beside the shoreline on Crissy Field.
- Brace the open waters for a swim at the Golden Gate Yacht Club, or browse one of the many festivals and farmer's markets at Fort Mason Center.
- Grab a bite at Bistro Aix, Ace Wasabi, Greens, The Tipsy Pig, Circa, The Plant Cafe, and the critically acclaimed A16.
- Pick up a gift or find something for the home at Books Inc., and Pottery Barn.
- Meet a friend for coffee at the Coffee Roastery or Chestnut Bakery.
- Schedule a babysitter and treat your significant other to date night at the Presidio Theatre and the Marina Theatre.
- Grab a drink and bite to eat at a number of hot spots including: Reed and Greenough, Delarosa, Risto Bar, or Mamacitas.