53-unit apartment complex centrally located in prime Alameda Location. Fantastic unit mix of 17 two-bedroom/one bath floor plans, and 36 one-bedroom/one bath floor plans. Located just three blocks from Webster Street, containing various restaurants, stores and retail shops. Close proximity to the 1,500-acre Alameda Point Development, one of the largest development projects in the bay area. This project is anticipated to create over 9,000 new jobs and is to include 1,425 new homes and over 5.5 million sq. ft. of commercial space. Property consists of two buildings with partial views of the bay and a private pool for the resident's enjoyment. Gated complex with coin-operated laundry room, assigned carports and ample guest parking. Property includes over a 300 sq. ft. utility room, presently used to house maintenance equipment. Great location in Alameda's West End, near South Shore Shopping, restaurants and access to Oakland and other Points of Interest in and around the Bay Area.
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
Lot Square Footage:
More About Alameda
First settled in the 1850s by immigrants and merchants, Alameda became the destination for recreation and sporting events in the Bay Area toward the end of the last century.
Later, with the opening of Benton Field (an army base that has since been developed into an 80-acre residential and retail community), Alameda morphed into a naval town.
Today, the city is home to more than 80,000 residents, many of whom make the daily commute to San Francisco for work.
In a Word
There is no shortage of attractions in this quaint town that generously offers something for every taste and interest:
- On a leisurely day, stop by the USS Hornet, Alameda Museum, or the Antiques by the Bay collectibles fair.
- Take a stroll along the city’s four miles of gorgeous shoreline or around its 11 marinas and yacht clubs.
- If boutique shopping’s your thing, you’ll want to make a day of browsing the shops up and down Park Street.
- Be sure to stop for a bite or satisfy a sweet tooth at Ole’s Waffle Shop, Boniere Bakery, Tucker's Ice Cream, Pappo, La Pinata, and C’era Una Volta.
- Or, grab something to go from the Alameda Marketplace before running errands at Alameda Town Center.
Alameda real estate primarily consists of single-family homes that stand along winding tree-lined streets and has more Victorian-style homes per capita than any other city in America.
Offering a taste of old-world charm just a few minutes from the City, Alameda boasts a small-town atmosphere and beautiful homes, plus remarkable parks, beaches, and schools.