Virtual Tour: 1324Caroline.com/generic This spacious Gold Coast 2-story Brown Shingle Craftsman has charm & vintage details to spare and situated close to Washington Park, downtown Webster St. and Franklin Elementary School and park. The house offers 4 BR, 2.5BA, formal living & dining rooms, a family room, sunroom and a stunning new kitchen with Heath Ceramics tiles, honed granite counters, skylights, custom cherry cabinets and built-in bookshelves. Some newer energy efficient windows. A large, remodeled family room opens to the backyard. Wonderful Craftsman features include hardwood floors w/rosewood inlay, a gorgeous period fireplace, an exceptional built-in china hutch/sideboard with leaded glass, wainscoting, pocket doors, walk-in closets and so much more. A large 2nd floor deck off of the sunroom is an ideal spot for taking in Alameda's near perfect weather. Many convenient commuter options including BART, AC Transit, Casual Carpool and tech shuttles nearby.
Request More Information
- Gas Range
- Cooktop Stove
- Built-In Oven
- Double Oven
- Garbage Disposal
- Breakfast Area
- In Laundry Room
Water-Public, Sewer System-Public
- fenced yard
Additional Property Details
Lot Square Footage:
More About Alameda
First settled in the 1850s by immigrants and merchants, Alameda became the destination for recreation and sporting events in the Bay Area toward the end of the last century.
Later, with the opening of Benton Field (an army base that has since been developed into an 80-acre residential and retail community), Alameda morphed into a naval town.
Today, the city is home to more than 80,000 residents, many of whom make the daily commute to San Francisco for work.
In a Word
There is no shortage of attractions in this quaint town that generously offers something for every taste and interest:
- On a leisurely day, stop by the USS Hornet, Alameda Museum, or the Antiques by the Bay collectibles fair.
- Take a stroll along the city’s four miles of gorgeous shoreline or around its 11 marinas and yacht clubs.
- If boutique shopping’s your thing, you’ll want to make a day of browsing the shops up and down Park Street.
- Be sure to stop for a bite or satisfy a sweet tooth at Ole’s Waffle Shop, Boniere Bakery, Tucker's Ice Cream, Pappo, La Pinata, and C’era Una Volta.
- Or, grab something to go from the Alameda Marketplace before running errands at Alameda Town Center.
Alameda real estate primarily consists of single-family homes that stand along winding tree-lined streets and has more Victorian-style homes per capita than any other city in America.
Offering a taste of old-world charm just a few minutes from the City, Alameda boasts a small-town atmosphere and beautiful homes, plus remarkable parks, beaches, and schools.