You've arrived! Charming cottage perfect for a family starting out. Open floor plan, hdwd flrs. Sep liv/din rooms, updated kitchen/bath. Built in hutch. Sep laundry. Huge yard. Detached finished garage space. Off St. parking. Blocks from shopping/beach. OH Sun 10/11 2-4:30. www.2502Otis.com
- Utility Room
- No Additional Rooms
- Counter - Solid Surface
- Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hookups Only
- In Laundry Room
Detached Garage, Off Street Parking
Water - Public
Additional Property Details
Location of Unit:
Levels in Unit - 1
Lot Square Footage:
- Other - Call/See Agent
More About Alameda
First settled in the 1850s by immigrants and merchants, Alameda became the destination for recreation and sporting events in the Bay Area toward the end of the last century.
Later, with the opening of Benton Field (an army base that has since been developed into an 80-acre residential and retail community), Alameda morphed into a naval town.
Today, the city is home to more than 80,000 residents, many of whom make the daily commute to San Francisco for work.
In a Word
There is no shortage of attractions in this quaint town that generously offers something for every taste and interest:
- On a leisurely day, stop by the USS Hornet, Alameda Museum, or the Antiques by the Bay collectibles fair.
- Take a stroll along the city’s four miles of gorgeous shoreline or around its 11 marinas and yacht clubs.
- If boutique shopping’s your thing, you’ll want to make a day of browsing the shops up and down Park Street.
- Be sure to stop for a bite or satisfy a sweet tooth at Ole’s Waffle Shop, Boniere Bakery, Tucker's Ice Cream, Pappo, La Pinata, and C’era Una Volta.
- Or, grab something to go from the Alameda Marketplace before running errands at Alameda Town Center.
Alameda real estate primarily consists of single-family homes that stand along winding tree-lined streets and has more Victorian-style homes per capita than any other city in America.
Offering a taste of old-world charm just a few minutes from the City, Alameda boasts a small-town atmosphere and beautiful homes, plus remarkable parks, beaches, and schools.