The ultimate retreat! 165 acre compound completely off grid. Set up for long term sustainability and survival behind 3 locked security gates, 20 minutes from Costco, and surrounded by large private holdings. Abundant wildlife, deer, pigs, and turkeys. Live and work in peace away from all the aspects of city life. This turn key farm sits high above the Ukiah valley with panoramic views. Offering a custom solar powered home, an over sized master suite, stranded bamboo flooring throughout, cement counter tops, and a metal roof. An infrastructure second to none that includes 3 wells, 2 springs, a large pond, fire hose hookups, and over 60,000 gallons of water storage. Utilize your own rock quarry, multiple garden sites, newly developed building pad, gas and diesel storage, and several outbuildings. Sale includes 11 generators, a Honda ATV, and a Toyota work truck. This one of a kind property currently holds State and County Cannabis permits.
Request More Information
- Living Room
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air
- Central Heat
- Wood Burning
- Dishwasher Incl.
- Refrigerator Incl.
Spring(s), Storage Tanks, Well Private
- Out Building(s)
Additional Property Details
Lot Square Footage:
- Internet Available
- Satellite Dish
More About Alameda
First settled in the 1850s by immigrants and merchants, Alameda became the destination for recreation and sporting events in the Bay Area toward the end of the last century.
Later, with the opening of Benton Field (an army base that has since been developed into an 80-acre residential and retail community), Alameda morphed into a naval town.
Today, the city is home to more than 80,000 residents, many of whom make the daily commute to San Francisco for work.
In a Word
There is no shortage of attractions in this quaint town that generously offers something for every taste and interest:
- On a leisurely day, stop by the USS Hornet, Alameda Museum, or the Antiques by the Bay collectibles fair.
- Take a stroll along the city’s four miles of gorgeous shoreline or around its 11 marinas and yacht clubs.
- If boutique shopping’s your thing, you’ll want to make a day of browsing the shops up and down Park Street.
- Be sure to stop for a bite or satisfy a sweet tooth at Ole’s Waffle Shop, Boniere Bakery, Tucker's Ice Cream, Pappo, La Pinata, and C’era Una Volta.
- Or, grab something to go from the Alameda Marketplace before running errands at Alameda Town Center.
Alameda real estate primarily consists of single-family homes that stand along winding tree-lined streets and has more Victorian-style homes per capita than any other city in America.
Offering a taste of old-world charm just a few minutes from the City, Alameda boasts a small-town atmosphere and beautiful homes, plus remarkable parks, beaches, and schools.