Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Bright & Sunny Mediterranean-Style Condo w/ 2-Car Parking only 2-blocks from Castro and Market
City living at its best! This sunny, two story Mediterranean style condo is located only two blocks from Castro and Market. It features 2-car parking (tandem), a spacious patio with city views and a gourmet chef's kitchen.
- Light-filled, 2 story condo on quiet street
- Gourmet kitchen with limestone counters, cherrywood cabinets, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Viking oven/ gas range, and dishwasher
- Open living and dining room offers great flexibility
- Floor to ceiling glass doors open onto spacious slate deck with city views
- Master bedroom with custom closets and ensuite bath with jacuzzi style tub
- 2nd bedroom with full bath, additional 1/2 bath on main level
- Hardwood floors in living areas, limestone kitchen floor and carpeted bedrooms
- Side patio, perfect for planters
- 2-car tandem parking included
- Private laundry room with side-by-side washer/dryer
- Perfect 100 Walk Score
- 97 Transit Score, a "Rider's Paradise" near 18 bus and 11 rail lines.
- Considered "Very Bikeable" with "excellent lanes"
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
More About Corona Heights
Includes Parnassus Heights, Corona Heights, Clarenden Heights. South of the heart of the Haight-Ashbury is the community of Ashbury Heights, part of Cole Valley and also known as the “Upper Haight”. Uphill from the “the Haight”, the terrain rises sharply to encompass several a number of upscale neighborhoods that include Ashbury Heights, Parnassus Heights, Corona Heights, and Clarendon Heights.
At the summit is a mini-park called Mt. Olympus, great for dog-walking and picnicking. The neighborhood was originally developed in 1911 as part of a tract called Ashbury Park. This area boasts beautiful hills, winding streets, magnificent trees, and some of the most breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and the city. The close proximity of the Pacific Ocean and Golden Gate Park provide a wealth of recreational opportunities, from boating to biking on miles of scenic trails.