Bed/Bath: 1bd / 1.5ba
Type: Loft / Unfurnished
Parking: 1-car prk additional $100
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Light-Filled 2-Level Loft in Unique SOMA Brick & Timber Building
This award winning loft complex, located in San Francisco's South of Market neighborhood, features double height ceilings and windows flooding this corner end unit with natural light. Timber accents highlight the wood frame windows, Polished concrete floors, and steel stairs creating a perfect industrial chic combination.
- Light filled bi-level end unit- with remote controlled custom shades.
- Living room with wood-trimmed 2 walls of windows, soaring ceilings & ceiling fan.
- Polished concrete floors on the main level and hardwood plank floors in the loft bedroom.
- Brand new renovated kitchen features exposed solid timber ceiling, space for a large breakfast bar, and stainless steel appliances (gas stove, fridge, dishwasher & microwave).
- Private deck perfect small table and chairs.
- Steel stairs lead to upper level mezzanine.
- Upper level loft bedroom features full bath, custom railings and views to City below.
- Half bath on lower level.
- Washer / dryer in unit.
- Plenty of in-unit custom built storage.
- 1 car deeded independent parking available for additional $100 (large enough for SUV, a scooter & a couple bikes).
- Huge common area roof deck with 360 degree city views and multiple seating areas.
- Secure elevator building with intercom & video system.
- Bike room: 2 spots available in secure bike room.
- Independent garbage room with direct street entry of vendors offering a more secure garage.
- Walk score 96 & Transit Score 100.
- Quick access to 101, 280, and 80.
- Across the street from Costco. Around the corner from SOMA StreEAT Food Park. Walking distance to Rainbow, Target, Trader Joe's, Bed Bath and Beyond, Nordstrom Rack, Don Ramon, Basil Canteen, Willow's, Lone Star Saloon, and many more.
- Small pet okay with deposit.
- 1 Year Lease, Available Now!
Request More Information
Additional Property Details