Viewingof 32 photos
Bed/Bath: 2bd / 2ba
Type: Loft- Unfurnished
Parking: 1-car parking included
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Beautiful & Spacious Dogpatch 2-Level Loft w/ Exposed Brick & Beams
Inspired by the lofts prevalent in the eastern U.S. for so many decades, the original structure was built in 1906 by T.A. Roberts as a liquor and wine warehouse and bottling plant. Later known as the Kessler Building, it was used for many years as an import warehouse. It is currently listed by the City of San Francisco as an "Architecturally Significant Building." The developer made full use of the natural brick exterior, large arched windows, and high ceilings to create 50 lofts and 8 contemporary garden condominiums.
· Second floor unit with northern and southern exposures for lots of light.
· Unique split-level floor plan with two bedrooms or master suite and a home office or guest bedroom.
· Beautiful arched windows, exposed brick & beam.
· L-shaped kitchen with sleek cabinetry, and custom countertops.
· Large bathroom with vanity and washer/dryer.
· Second full bathroom en-suite to master with shower and skylight.
· Second bedroom or office/guest bedroom on second level features a dramatic brick wall, arched window and additional storage.
· 2 SmartTvs mounted on the wall.
· Organized closets.
· Ample closets and abundant storage plus space above closets for storage.
· Gorgeous darkwood wide plank floors throughout, tile in bathroom.
· Washer/dryer in unit.
· 1-car parking included
· Pets considered on an individual basis.
· Walk Score of 85: Very walk-able, most errands can be accomplished on foot.
· Bike Score of 85: Very bike-able, some hills, excellent bike lanes.
· Transit Score of 78: Excellent transit- with MUNI 1 block away, 3 blocks to Caltrain, and 2-4 blocks to Hwy280.
This beautiful and spacious loft space is located in the Potrero Square Lofts on a quiet but sunny street across from Esprit Park in the Central Waterfront district in the vibrant and hip neighborhood of “The Dogpatch”.
Dogpatch, located along the 3rd Street corridor, offers history, unique architecture, and a few good culinary destinations, including Rocketfish, Piccino Cafe, Serpentine, Hard Knox Cafe and Just for You Cafe. Read Bon Appetit's write up about the Dogpatch's thriving food scene here. Building features tranquil, quiet common courtyard with waterfalls. Conveniently located near freeways 280 and 101, 22nd Street Caltrain and T-Third Street light rail to downtown. Easy walking distance to shops, restaurants and entertainment. 1 Year Lease, Available Now!