Bed/Bath: 1bd / 1ba
Type: Flat - Unfurnished
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
This bright, clean flat is located in a small (8-unit) mid-size building in Pacific Heights, just a few blocks from Fillmore Street coffee shops, restaurants and Alta Plaza Park.
- Second floor walk-up unit
- Freshly painted
- Kitchen includes breakfast bar, refrigerator, new oven/range and garbage disposal
- Brand-new carpet throughout living room and bedroom, tile in bathroom
- New window coverings included
- Water and garbage included
- Coin-operated laundry in building
- Excellent location within walking distance to California Pacific Medical Center's Pacific campus
- Easy access to public transportation
- Sorry, no pets
Pacific Heights is one of the most desirable and exclusive neighborhoods in San Francisco. Some of the most expensive real estate in the San Francisco Bay Area is found here. The Fillmore District offers a rich history, as well as the best restaurants, boutiques and services in the area. Unique shops include: Zinc Details, Jonathan Adler, Nest, Shu Uemura, Kiehls, George, Paolo Shoes, Paper Source, and Design Within Reach.
Explore unique, fine dining with a wide array of cuisines, like Dosa, Florio, Fresca, SPQR, Delfina Pizzeria, La Mediteranee, Café Kati, The Elite Café and Jackson Fillmore Trattoria. Get entertained at the Clay Theater, the Sundance Kabuki Theaters and the Fillmore Jazz Festival. Relax at a spa like International Orange or Kabuki Hot Springs. And explore the cultural offerings of Japantown. It's all here.
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
More About Pacific Heights
Boasting some of the most exclusive real estate in the San Francisco Bay Area, Pacific Heights ranks as one of the City’s desirable neighborhoods.
And it’s not hard to see why.
Here, you’ll find block after block of head-turning, turn-of-the-century homes (such as the Haas-Lilienthal House, Spreckels Mansion, and Bourn Mansion, to name a few) and world-famous views of the San Francisco Bay and Golden Gate Bridge.
First colonized by the nouveau riche of the late 1800s when the construction of a new cable-car line made the area accessible, today, Pacific Heights represents the perfect bringing together of established families and those who have more recently found their fortune.
In a Word
When it comes to Pacific Heights, stately historic homes, manicured lawns, and postcard-perfect views are just the tip of the iceberg. Also on hand are fine dining and entertainment, shopping, and plenty of exercise opportunities, including:
- Explore a wide array of cuisines including Fresca, SPQR, Pizzeria Delfina, , The Elite Cafe, and Jackson Fillmore Trattoria.
- Stay entertained at the Fillmore Jazz Festival, Clay Theatre, or the infamous concert venue, The Fillmore.
- Grab a workout at Alta Plaza Park, Lafayette Park, or the steps at Broadway and Lyon Streets.
With its chic boutiques, upscale restaurants, and kick-back cafés with plenty of people-watching opportunities, most of the activity in Pacific Heights can be found in the Fillmore District.
Why Pacific Heights?
Living in Pacific Heights may mean that you’ve arrived, but for those looking to experience some of the finest that San Francisco has to offer, Pacific Heights is one of the best places to come home to.