Build your dream home on this sunny, level to gently sloping 1.7+/- acres. Less than a mile from downtown Pt. Reyes Station and an hour to the Golden Gate Bridge, this property could be your home, a perfect vacation getaway and/or an investment property. Preliminary plans for two separate single family dwellings are available at the County of Marin Planning and Building Department. Water meter in, soil percs for 5 bedroom alternative dual mound septic system, septic plans available, building and septic envelopes identified, 2 sides are fenced - one is lined with nature coastal trees. Experienced West Marin builder standing by. Could be rented as a pasture or farm while permits are procured - with installation of two lines of fencing.
- Sunny 1.71 acre buildable lot
- Level to gently sloping topography
- Lovely setting close to shops and restaurants of downtown Pt. Reyes Station
- Close proximity to Pt. Reyes National Seashore - hiking, biking, and horseback riding
- Preliminary building and septic plans available at the County offices
- Possible 2nd unit
- Zoned C-RA-B3; Coastal, Residential, Agricultural, District B (min 20,000 sq. ft. lot)
Point Reyes Station
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
Lot Square Footage:
More About Fremont
Fremont has been ranked the fourth most populated city in Alameda county with a population of more than 220,000. Conveniently located on the Southeast side of the bay, Fremont provides easy access to local universities, nearby airports and most importantly Bay Area Rapid Transit for traveling to outer cities. Fremont prides itself on its diverse community members from many different backgrounds.
Known for the its plethora of parks, Fremont allows its residents to escape the city for some good old outdoor fun.